Freedom Service Dogs of America is a non-profit organization that trains rescue dogs to learn special commands and turns them over into service dogs to assist people with a range of disabilities. Not only does the organization save two lives at once, but they provide all lines of support over the course of the dog’s lifetime. It is the lifetime support as well as training that constantly keeps the organization in need of supplies. That is why we have made it our goal to partake in a donation drive for them and we hope you can help us. We will be running the drive through November and hope to get a full kennel that we can hand deliver to the organization at the end.
We have 3 ways you can help:
- Purchase items from the list below and drop them off at our office. More options available on Freedom Service Dogs website.
- Purchase an item directly from Freedom Service Dogs wishlist on Amazon and have it shipped to our office. Please note, if you do this, please select “gift receipt” and enter your name and The Insurance Place Kennel Drive so we know who made the generous donation.
- Purchase gift cards and mail or drop off at our office. Some suggestions for gift cards are Petco, PetSmart, Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and Lowe’s
As a reminder, our address is:
The Insurance Place, Inc.
3110 S Wadsworth Blvd, Ste 202
Lakewood, CO 80227
- Dog training clickers
- Rope toys (6″ or larger)
- Dog treats
- Dog beds to fit large airline or metal crates
- Large carabineers
- Metal/wire crates – medium, large, or XL
- 16″ and 18″ flat buckle collars
- Peanut Butter without xytitol
- Canned chicken
- Chicken or Beef broth – low sodium
- Kong Gyro toys
- 6′ leather or webbed leashes
- Training treats
- Bully sticks
- Cow and pig ears
- Durable dog toys
- Soft Jolly Balls
- Premier Easy Walk Harnesses (M/ML/L)
- Green Beans – low/no sodium
- Canned pure pumpkin
- Fish Oil Capsules