Have graduation parties you will be going to this month? Memorial Day barbecues? Potluck wedding events? Baby Showers? The following is a recipe Tawny wants to share with you out of her family cookbook. Her mother Debbie originally got this recipe from her father’s friend in 1975 and has been perfecting it ever since. Over the years, she has modified it to become a wildly popular family favorite that always delights at events. Happy Baking!
– 1 box Duncan Hines Yellow Deluxe II cake mix
– 1 egg (slightly beaten)
– 1 stick butter (melted)
– 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
– 2 eggs (beaten)
– 1 box powdered sugar
1) Combine cake mix, egg and butterl mix until it forms a ball.
2) Spread in a greased and floured 13×9-inch pan
3) Mix and beat until creamy cream cheese, 2 eggs and powdered sugar.
4) Pour over dough in pan.
5) Sprinkle with ¼ – ½ cup nuts if desired.
6) Bake at 350 Degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown and set.
7) Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
8) Cut into squares.