The privacy and security of your personal information is important to us. This notice will inform you about our policies and procedures concerning the non-public personal information about you that we collect, maintain, and disclose in connection with the insurance policies for which you apply through our agency. Non-public personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, social security number, date of birth, driving record, and medical information. It may also include transaction information such as your premium payment or claims history. We appreciate the importance of your personal privacy and are committed to protecting it as we provide for your insurance needs.
Collection of Information
We obtain non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- From you through your applications and other forms
- Claims, billing, payment history, and other transaction information from you, our affiliates and others
- Insurance support organizations providing claims history and motor vehicle reports
- Consumer reporting agencies (credit/insurance scores)
Information We May Provide to Others
We only disclose information about our applicants, customers, and former customers as permitted or required by law in conjunction with our normal insurance agency operations. Here are some examples:
- We may share your personal information with the insurance companies we represent to provide meaningful quotes
- We may disclose information to insurance carriers, claims adjusters, and attorneys in the processing of a claim
- We may be required by a court of law to provide information in connection with a legal proceeding
- We may share information with government agencies which conduct examinations of our procedures
Security of Your Personal Information
While your non-public personal information is under our control, access is limited to those employees who have legitimate business needs for such information with respect to your insurance coverages. In accordance with the applicable state and federal regulation we maintain physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your non-public personal information.
Privacy When Connecting to/from Other Websites
We have no authority over any other website that may link to or from our site; therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any of those sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of all sites before furnishing any of your personal information.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.